Your team's collaboration is at a peak, response times are low and customers have never been happier. This is because Dossier has been syncing emails from external senders to Asana. This means that customer, vendor and project emails are synced to Asana automatically. Now, there’s more!
Now you can manage your entire email inbox in Asana and use its modern assignment, organization and collaboration features to more quickly respond to either external customers or internal clients.
With Dossier's upgraded Asana integration, you can now sync internal employee emails to the My Tasks section in Asana privately. This is useful in these scenarios:
- Helpdesk: email requests from employees can be assigned to your Asana team.
- Productivity: private email between employees sync to the Asana My Tasks view.
- Asana Migration: Move from emails to using Asana for all internal conversations.
- Compliance: finding all requests from a specific employee using Asana search.
Teams can now manage internal service more collaboratively, including:
- Marketing teams that receive website, content editing and graphic design requests from other teams.
- Human Resources teams that receive requests from employees on various administrative issues like vacation policy, medical benefits, or workplace conflict.
- Helpdesk teams that receive requests for new equipment and support tickets for maintenance from employees.
By turning on an option in your Asana connection in Dossier, “Sync internal emails to Asana”, all internal employee emails will start syncing to Asana.
Tasks created for team emails are private and are only visible in Asana to cc’d team members, who are added as followers to the Asana task–so email privacy is never compromised.
To start syncing team emails to Asana–login to Dossier, click Profile > My Account > Apps > Asana and turn the Sync team emails to Asana option on. All future internal emails will now sync to Asana.